Reporting to the MD the role will include:
- Review and analysis of the Groups financial health and when directed assuming the lead in overall banking, funding and property
- Oversee the preparation of timely, accurate and efficient management accounts
- Manage the annual statutory audit and on-going liaison with auditor
Property & Investment
- Review of property and investment opportunities
- Manage both internal due diligence reviews on investment project and the appointment and management of any external due diligence providers
- Managing external debt providers and managing on-going review of debt facilities ensuring covenant compliance
- Further developing strong relationships with funders, investors, partners, consultants and external bodies
- Provide in house tax advice on treatment of transactions, personal tax issues, CGT in addition to taxation input into monthly management and annual statutory accounts; where necessary seeking advice from external tax consultants
Role suits a qualified Accountant with min 5 years PQE in role covering the above disciplines.
Key to the appointment is the interpersonal and communication skills of the candidate; a dynamic, can do attitude with an emphasis on delivery essential.
Remuneration will be commensurate with candidates experience.
For further information please contact Julianne Hatton on Jhatton@careercompass.ie