Our client is an independant, Irish property company seeking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their expanding organisation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Prepare Monthly Accounts to include P & L / Balance Sheet / Covenant’s review.
• Prepare Quarterly Board reports.
• Interface with the Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor to ensure timely and accurate reporting on actual v’s budget, actual v’s final account and construction milestones as well as detailed review of these reports.
• Preparation and management of cash flow forecasts, funding drawdown and monthly cash sweeps to loan account.
• Active role in the control of all business and construction overheads
• Deal with Auditors queries in relation to the financial statements
• Control all subcontractor and business payments.
• Management of VAT, PRSI, Contractors tax etc.
• Payroll and bonus’s
• Statutory fillings
• Control and management of house sales deposit’s and closing payments.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced qualified accountant who thrives in a deadline driven dynamic environment.
For more information on this role please contact Julianne Hatton on +353 1 5175880 or email@example.com.