Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a rapidly expanding technology firm, operating in a high growth industry. They are enjoying phenomenal growth figures with associated EBITA. Established c. 5 years ago they have branched into many markets and are experience huge interest and success in their products. Jointly owned by two entrepreneurs the business now requires a top notch CFO to bring it to its next stage of growth and success.
• The Chief Financial Officer will manage a growing Finance team in Dublin, Europe, Asia and America, communicating closely with all functions
• The finance function requires the introduction of some strong frameworks and procedures across reporting, budgeting, cash flows and FP&A
• Review of monthly management accounts, quarterly reporting and statutory accounts
• Liaisons with the auditors and other 3rd parties
• Dealing with all finance related investor relations queries to include attendance at meetings with potential investors, grant providers, lawyers and bankers
Overall the CFO will have a commercial input into the future and drive of the business, through in-depth understanding of each function and the company visions
A suitably experienced qualified accountant, with the energy, vision and ambition to join a business which requires 100% from all employees.
An attractive compensation will be on offer to include an incentive driven bonus in line with the company culture.