Our client is a high profile well established PLC with international operations. Operating in the software and services solutions business,
Our client is a leading player in the international aviation leasing arena, seeks to hire a first rate Senior Risk professional with experience across Country Risk,
Our client, a leading Irish corporate finance advisor, is seeking to hire a Corporate Finance Associate to join their team.
Our client, a global leader in the aircraft leasing industry, is looking to hire a Transaction Lawyer to join their legal team.
Our client, a leading international aircraft leasing firm, is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to join their team.
Our client, a top tier law firm, is seeking an experienced IT/IP Solicitor to join their team.
Broad commercial contracts experience gained in private practice or in-house with significant experience in technology (5+ PQE)
Experience in drafting and advising on technology,
Finance Manager – 5 years PQE – Dublin West
• Managing the day to day running of a Finance Dept.
Financial Accountant – Newly Qualified ACA
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Overall responsibility for the financial management and financial reporting relating to a portfolio of clients
• Production of management reports and annual financial statements of client entities
• Liaison with external auditors on annual audits
• Responsibility for ensuring compliance with ongoing filing and statutory obligations
• Supervision of the work carried out by Accounts Assistants whose duties include the processing of all client day to day transactions (sales,
A well-established bank with a strong growing market share in the retail banking sector.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – DUBLIN WEST – NEWLY QUALIFIED
Our client operates a well-established retail business,